Sunday, February 17, 2008

Synchronicity

Have just started reading a book called The Biology of Belief by Bruce Lipton.

He talks about spending some time in Montserrat (Caribbean), where it is the native custom to dedicate the sunset period as a time of quiet contemplation. Contemplation always comes at the end of something, so I find a direct correlation here to the timing of the day, from dusk to dusk, as given in Ellis Taylor's new book.

Something feels very right about this.

Additional: The day after I posted this, I was checking out some DVD's at the video shop, and found I was looking at one about a character called Montserrat.
Today, I received my first newsletter from a website I signed up for quite some time ago giving info about an upcoming visit to NZ of Bruce Lipton (who I had not previously heard of).

This is the beautiful alignment of knowledge that we are reclaiming.