Thursday, February 7, 2008

Setting off

I'm heading off to Tokyo shortly to hear a talk by David Icke.
His books played a large role in helping me to wake up.
This is the first time for me to be amongst people of my of 'my own kind' - although there may be some language difficulties as my Japanese is non-existent. It's a long way to travel, but the feeling was strong.

Sometimes it seems like the Southern Hemisphere is being left out of the picture. HOWEVER I would like to draw attention to an upcoming event which I'm trying to find out more about.

ROCK2WGTN is a rock concert to be held over Easter weekend in Wellington (capital of NZ).
This will be unlike anything we've ever had here before see: http://www.rock2wgtn.co.nz/

One site quotes "This Easter will see an event never before experienced on the planet at any place at any time!"

Bands playing are Kiss, Ozzy Osbourne, White Snake, Alice Cooper, Poison -plus NZ bands Sonic Altar, The Valves & Symphony of Screams.

WETA Workshop Studios -Film & TV special effects - most notably Lord of the Rings, will be designing and build the sets. It's going to be one 'hell' of a production.

Wellington is located in the centre of NZ. If you drew a figure 8 - Wellington would be pretty much at the centre. It is located on a fault line. Among other things it houses our parliament - the Beehive. I'm still trying to find out more about this event, but it doesn't feel good to me - especially being held over Easter.