Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Being in Tokyo

'One of those taking your brain out and whisking it in a blender before pouring back into your skull' experiences.

Went sight seeing today, not expecting to see too much, but was quite surprised. Tokyo is packed with the same symbols we see all through the western world. Will have photos shortly.

It was good to see David Icke in the flesh. For me it was the first time I've ever been in the presence of someone who voiced out their truth - I've read countless books, but there is a great power when people use their voices.

When people speak what they truly believe, I am strengthened.

Don't tell me what to believe. Instead, let me know that you have the courage & conviction to speak out about the fire in your soul, and you empower me to speak up too.

That's the gift I get from the blogs I love.
Thank you bloggers