Sunday, August 3, 2008

Solomon Grundy - Take 2

Michael from Hidden Agendas has done a marvellous write up of an episode of a supposed 'childrens' cartoon The Justice League called the Terror Beyond which features a character called Solomon Grundy. For anyone who hasn't read it, I recommend it as a very informative & easy to read look at just what our children are being fed.

For myself I can't help but see the Solomon Grundy character as a caricature of ourselves as viewed by those who seem to hold life's instuction manual very firmly in their control frenzied grip. This post just ties in brilliantly with my last two articles & I feel rounds them off - synchronicity at it's best. Cheers Michael.

You can access part one through the opening paragraph.

http://thehiddenagendas.blogspot.com/2008/08/saturnday-synchs-jl-terror-beyond-part.html