Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Coffee, Muffins & Sun Worship

Girls and boys, are come out to play,
The moon doth shine as bright as day;
Leave your supper, and leave your sleep,
And come with your playfellows into the street

Come with a whoop, come with a call,
Come with a good will or not at all.
Up the ladder and down the wall,
A halfpenny roll will serve us all.
You find milk, and I'll find flour,
And we'll have a pudding in half an hour


I met up with my West African friend for lunch today.

Not only did he kindly pay for my coffee & muffin, he also allowed me to grill him in a (non-violent) Spanish Inquisitorial kind of way on what his culture gives importance to.

I've been playing with a hunch about the number 12 of late & started by asking if it had a place in his heritage.  The answer was 'not really' - the number 7 is far greater.

Would you believe that their (non-Westernised) 'week' is composed of 4 days -  with a month equalling 7 x 4 day 'weeks' - how refreshing is that?


I also asked if his culture views or viewed (the West has a lot to answer for) the moon as being as important as the sun.  The result was, that some very interesting ideas sat down & had lunch with us.

At first my friend struggled with words - as seems to happen in live conversations where one strives to birth understanding in the mind of another.


He said that the sun was seen as very harsh while the moon was seen as gentle And that when dark rituals are undertaken, they often occur under the harshest time of the sun - noon.  He gave revenge as an example of the kind of ritual that might be undertaken then.  My understanding of this would mean that the sun's energy is 'best' harnessed for the darkest of deeds/rituals when it is at it's height.

Now this I find very interesting, because looking back into my televisually programmed memory I find I've been trained to see night as the time when dark forces get ready to go out out to work.

It seems we may be getting things a bit arse about face.

For rituals undertaken under the moon are seen to be of a more 'natural' nature.



When my friend was a child, parents would send their children outside during a full moon, to play beneath it's rays. As much of their flesh as possible was exposed to the moonlight - with only genitals covered. Rituals performed during this time were of a far more 'human' & 'humane' nature.

He also heard of sex magic being performed at these times (no. he doesn't have any pictures).

In these days of ubiquitously sneaky sun worship, I found it intriguing that he continued this discussion by speaking as if light & the sun were separate entities.

What if they are?


Please note the following is play with a twist - it's not designed to bring on apoplexy...

So ... what if the sun is NOT the bringer of light?  What if that is an illusion of extra-sensorial perception?

I'm not sure why, but I find this idea rather fantastically fun.

I think perhaps it is a reaction to all the murk ...


... I've often have to trek through - murk that endlessly links sun worship to very great nastiness.



I was sitting behind a Holden car the other day.  Every time I see their logo I see three things.

I see a lion (sun symbol) possessing the real thing. I see, beneath the lions head, a snake with jaws akimbo, swallowing the sun. And, I see these beasties enveloped within another sun (& without the help of drugs too).

I mention this for no particular reason other than it seems to underline how convoluted & continuous the 'big business' of sun-grasping is throughout the world of control.

Insert Oh my God moment:

I had the (above) feeling to write about the Holden logo & while thinking it might sound a wee bit lame, but went ahead because the feeling was there.  Then I decided that I should also give you, dear reader, the 'true' account of the Holden logo.  So I went surfing & fished up this:

"The logo, or "Holden lion and stone" as it is known, has played a vital role in establishing Holden's identity. In 1928, Holden's Motor Body Builders appointed Rayner Hoff to design the emblem. The logo refers to a prehistoric fable, in which observations of lions rolling stones led to the invention of the wheel." (wiki)

So I guess you'd concluded that there's nowt to do with the sun or sun worship in there & I'm whistling up a load of bollocks.

Or am I?

This is such a cool sync I'm almost too excited to write about it.

If you've been keeping up with the Robinsons, well this one anyway, you will know that I joined Alex the Celtic Rebel last Sunday at his secret underground lair.  He asked me how I got started & I told him (& anyone who wanted to listen) ...

A sacrificed son of man upon a sacrificial sun

... about my run in (& out too, for that matter) with the sickening statue in Hyde Park, Sydney, called The Sacrifice. 


Alex chose to include that image in his write up & added to the theme as well.  When I read the (above) wiki info on the Holden logo, the name Rayner Hoff all but jumped out & bit me on the nose.

For it is HE,
you see, who designed that statue we now know, as The Sacrifice.



Here's a little something extra of his too...

The Crucifixion of Civilisation

...  designed to sit in one of the outer alcoves of that same ANZAC memorial.  There was a public outcry & it disappeared.



When syncs like this come along, I take it as a strong suggestion that the info is of import.  I won't stake my life on it, but I will stay open to further updates.


So where was I? 


Oh yes, I was giving my take on the sunny side of Hold-ons logo ...
"
I mention this for no particular reason other than it somehow seems to underline how convoluted & continuous sun grasping seems to be in the 'big business' of world control."


Funny isn't it, how all the BIG boys'n'girls seem to come out to play under the sun's rays.

Matthew Delooze consistently points out that we are being foreverly tricked into sun worship.  If this be so, why should that be?


What is so all important about the worshipping of the sun?


Or the Son?

And if the sun isn't the bringer the light, who or what is?

Some random thoughts for your digestion.


Toss with salad dressing & serve for lunch.

Or toss out the window for a passing sheep.

Thanks for coming out to play.


Additional:  Ellis Taylor has posted some further interesting thoughts on the topic of this article (on his home page) & yet another sync occurs:-

"coffee, muffins & sun worship: Alex Robinson glares at the sun as the potential generator of dark deeds in this solar system.
Strangely enough I was saying the same thing to a friend on the weekend ..."

The rest of Ellis' thoughts on the sun & moon can be found on his Home page..
Thanks Ellis :)